Events and Volunteer Manager
The Little BIG Foundation is recruiting an Events and Volunteer Manager to support our work at the Summer Hill Little BIG House.
About the role
The Events and Volunteer Manager is a critical role in running the Little BIG House at Summer Hill, showing that by supporting volunteers to lead in their backyards, we can create happier, healthier and kinder communities across Australia. The role will encompass a broad skillset related to creating and establishing a thriving community/volunteer-led program of events.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Program ideation and delivery.
- Volunteer recruitment and supervision.
- Project/event planning and execution.
- Community engagement.
- Marketing and partnerships management.
To be successful in this role, you must be a people-person who loves to connect. Your excellent communication skills will make you integral to the community and the internal team.
To Apply:Please send your resume to and cover letter addressing:
– Your experience establishing and/or running a volunteer program
– An example of a community-oriented event that you were responsible for
CEO | Little BIG Foundation