Volunteer Community Engagement Officer
The Little BIG Foundation is recruiting a Volunteer Community Engagement Officer to support our work at the Summer Hill Little BIG House.
About the role
The Volunteer Community Engagement Officer will play an essential role in engaging the local community in the programs and events of the Summer Hill Little BIG House.
The part-time role will focus on:
- Supporting hosts to promote their programs and events.
- Attending events to capture videos/photos .
- Providing feedback on events.
- Identifying potential hosts within the community.
supporting hosts to promote their programs and events, attending events to capture videos/photos and provide feedback, and identifying potential hosts within the community.
Why volunteer with us?
- Come into the office and spend time with our team – this is not dull admin to be done at home but a role face-to-face leadership skill building opportunity
- Enjoy a rewarding, relaxed working environment that provides a strong sense of achievement and recognition – we work hard because we care about the mission, and we celebrate our success along the way.
- Live happier, healthier and kinder – It’s our company mission and something we believe in. People who “give” (volunteer their time or through their careers) have been reported to be happier and healthier than those who don’t.
- We would love you to participate in our programs – Free X-Training or Yoga 4 days a week, join the fortnightly writers’ group (if that interests you?) or listen in on the weekly Friday night music performance.
To Apply:Please send your resume and a short cover letter addressing
– Your experience in leadership positions / leading volunteers / coaching others, and/or
– Your experience in event management
CEO | Little BIG Foundation