The Little BIG Foundation is recruiting a Marketing Assistant to support our work at the Summer Hill Little BIG House. The role will be essential in engaging the local community in the programs and events and offers an opportunity to make a positive impact, be creative, expand your network, and enhance your local connections.
- Attending events to capture videos/photos
- Basic photo and video editing (on your phone)
- Writing blog posts for our website
- Interviewing hosts and volunteers about their programs or events
- 1+ hours per week
- Flexible times based on events and your availability
Qualifications and skills:
This volunteer position does NOT require marketing qualifications, just the ability to operate your own phone for photography and video creation (if you are an iPhone user, we can teach you).
You should have excellent communication skills, empathy, and the ability to introduce yourself to strangers.
Why volunteer with us?
- Live happier, healthier and kinder – It’s our company mission and something we really believe in. People who “give” (volunteer their time or through their careers) have been reported to be happier and healthier than those who don’t.
- Set your schedule and coordinate with other hosts and volunteers to support their events.
- Participate in a range of training opportunities from mental health first aid, facilitation skill, public-speaking, cultural ally training and more.
- Find a new bunch of friends. Our small volunteer team is close-knit and great fun!