Co-working Group Volunteer Opportunity
We are seeking a motivated and collaborative individual to serve as a Coworking Group Leader. As a Coworking Group Leader, you will play a key role in fostering a productive and supportive community for a local ‘work-from-home’ crowd to meet and work.
- Welcoming people to the space, providing basic orientation tours and engaging in conversation
- Coordinate a coffee pick-up and encouraging people to take a break and have a chat
- Helping people to sign into the venue
- Support occasional speakers to set up for their talk/presentation
- Ad-hoc basic duties in the Little BIG House (watering plants, putting books on the shelves etc)
As long as the above is done, you are welcome to read, study, do personal admin or co-work yourself. Most of our volunteers are ‘working-from-home’ whilst volunteering as it is very flexible.
- Monday – 8.45am – 1pm (shift 1)
- Monday – 1pm – 5pm (shift 2)
- Shifts work on a roster so you don’t have to volunteer every week.
Qualifications and skills:
You will be warm and friendly with good communication skills. The major skill needed is a smile and interest in others.
Why volunteer with us?
- Live happier, healthier and kinder – It’s our company mission and something we really believe in. People who “give” (volunteer their time or through their careers) have been reported to be happier and healthier than those who don’t.
- Participate in a range of training opportunities from mental health first aid, facilitation skill, public-speaking, cultural ally training and more.
- Find a new bunch of friends. Our small volunteer team is close-knit and great fun!